July 25, 2011

Interview with Bill Kaulitz - "I would really like to fall in love again." [2007]

Bravo: How long exacly have you been single?
Bill
Since about 2.5 years I'm alone.

Bravo: That means, you were 14 years old, when you had your last girlfriend?
Bill:
Exactly. I was together with that girl for 1.5 years. I was really in love with her.

Bravo: Why do you have separated?
Bill:
I don`t know anymore. We drifted apart. But I have never separated from my girlfriends in quarrel. We always had contact and stayed friends.

Bravo: How many girlfriends did you have?
Bill:
Five! I was the first time in love with a girl, when I was in the 4th class.
She was older. I always had long relationships.

Bravo: How do you feel, when you are in love?
Bill:
That is the best that can happen, if you have really big emotions for another human being. Then i`m totally confused and cannot concentrate on anything else.

Bravo: And would you like to fall in love today?
Bill:
Yes! I would really like to fall in love again. This feeling is really super-nice -
and it would be terrific when I could have this feeling again.
But I`m totally not unhappy at all. I had so much luck in the last years, and it has also advantages being single. You can talk with people free, you don`t have to justify – and there exists no jealousy.

Bravo: Have you necked (kissed) in the last two years?
Bill:
No! Just friendlike kisses – for welcome. But nothing with passion.

Bravo: But you`re so often at aftershow-parties and events- there should be something possible….
Bill:
Yes, sure. But I`m not an up-picker (Aufreißer? don`t know the English word). I don`t have even short flirts. Of course, that would be possible. But that is more Tom`s part (laughs). That`s nothing for me.

Bravo: Don`t you feel then anytimes lonely?
Bill:
Yes, there are such moments. We are often on journey – and sometimes alone in the evening.
That`s part of our life. In such situations it would be nice having a girl at my side. Sure, I have Tom, Georg, Gustav – and my family. But nevertheless I feel sometimes lonely.

Bravo: And what do you do against that?
Bill:
Sleeping! (grins) That helps always.

Bravo: But that is very sad, or not?
Bill:
Hmm – I call in such moments often with my friends. They are always there for me.
And it helps me much writing down how I feel – like I did for example with our new song “Hilf mir fliegen”. I wrote this song also in such a situation.

Bravo: You are really showered with love-confessions of your fans. Could you imagine to have a fan as girl-friend?
Bill:
That would be really very cool. It`s super to have somebody, who likes my work and my music – and, who likes, what I do.

Bravo: But how do you want to find under so many girls the one, you could fall in love?
Bill:
That`s difficult – but not impossible. There are many situations, when I meet fans. Then it`s possible, that I fall in love with one.

Bravo: Did you ever met a fan and thought: she`s hot?
Bill:
Yes, there were some girls, and I thought, they look really cute.
But mostly it doesn`t happen, that we get to know us more closely. I always need a lot of time, before I open my heart for somebody.

Bravo: How do you want to change that?
Bill:
Not at all. Besides, we clicked the moment we met. I really believe strongly in love at first sight!

Bravo: How would you react in such a situation?
Bill:
Then I would think at once: I have to get to know her absolutely. But I have no idea, how far I would go. I would be totally confussed for sure and would not know, where to go.

Bravo: And what is with groupies?
Bill:
I have always nice talks with them. But I`m not a guy for one night……

Bravo: What has to happen, that you would decide for a one-night-stand however?
Bill:
Just when I think, that it is love at the first sight, and in the next morning I would find out that she`s stupid and bitchy, then we would stop with that one night. But I don`t plan things like that. I really don`t like one-night-stands.

Bravo: Is the love of your fans a compensation for a relationship?
Bill:
That can be. What the fans give us, is at any rate very, very nice. It`s really a good feeling, that they exist. To think about them, helps me often a lot.

Bravo: Music or love? What is more important?
Bill:
I live my dream with the music. When I would have fallen in love, then I would see that maybe in another light. But at the moment Tokio Hotel is at the first place at any rate.

Bravo: Would you reveal to your fans being in love with a girl?
Bill:
Yes! I couldn`t keep that to me for sure. Then I would spend a lot of time with her – and everybody would see that. A hide-and-seek wouldn`t be fair for the fans and for her…


2 comments: