April 3, 2013

Mini Interview "Eine Minute mit Bill Kaulitz" - BILD am SONNTAG [2010]

"A minute with Bill Kaulitz."

BILD am Sonntag: At the fashion shows in Milan you were the hit on the runway for DSquared. At the Wunderkind fashion show you were only among the audience - don't want to be on the catwalk anymore?
Bill Kaulitz: At the moment I have no time for a second job. We found a house in Los Angeles, we're going to move soon. My four dogs are coming with me; furthermore we're working on new songs. Stress!

BILD am Sonntag: You're a professing fashion-freak. What is hot in your opinion?
Bill Kaulitz: I like to wear German labels, today Kilian Kerner. I also liked the clothes of Wolfgang Joop. But my favourite accessory is a necklace with a picture of my mother. The family is the most important thing anyway.

BILD am Sonntag: Do you have an overview how much you spend on clothes per month?
Bill Kaulitz: No, better not, I spend too much money on fashion. But anyway, someone gotta boost the textile economy!


No comments:

Post a Comment